Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question That's
Not Listed? Ask us Here.
- What is HFA401K™?
- HFA401K™ is a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) who designs, implements, and monitors business retirement plans that are customized to your companys specific needs.
- Why HFA401K™?
- We believe people who work hard for their money should have complete control over that money. If you do not fully understand what your plan is doing for your company, or if you're not completely sure what fees you're paying, you should talk to us. We can tell you exactly how much you are paying for your plan, how much it would cost to switch to us, and then show you everything we provide that they do not. On average, we save companies 25%-50% on their retirement plans and we keep your company engaged in the plan so that everyone can maximize its potential. Not to mention, your portfolio is managed and monitored by professional investment advisors at the financial planning firm of, HIGHLAND Financial Advisors, LLC.
- Are you a fiduciary investment advisor?
Yes. We are a fiduciary advisment firm. All of our adivsors are obligated to place your interests ahead of their own and we take over certain liabilities that the plan sponsor usually assumes.
- What about fees? Do you make commissions for placing me in certain investments?
No. We are compensated only by you, the client. This allows our investment advisors to give you advice that is in your best interests since we are not compensated for doing otherwise. We charge a flat-fee that is based off of a percentage of the assets we manage for you. We are not offiliated with any bigger company and we never will be. Click here to see our fees.
- How many years of experience do your investment advisors have?
- Our investment advisors have a combined 47+ years of experience and are held to some of the highest standards in the industry. Click here to meet them.
- Who will be in charge of investing my companys money?
- We have a team of 5 investment professionals that make up our Investment Committee. Generally, one advisor will be your main point of contact, but we work as a team to service, invest, and monitor your plan. You will be able to talk to anyone of our advisors if someone is not available.
- What if I don't live close to your office or if I have a busy schedule?
- We will travel to you if possible. However, if we're not close to your office, our advisors have the capability to meet with you in a video conference call from the convenience of your office or home. We have clients all over the nation who are already utilizing this.
- Do you have a minimum?
- We will discuss any start-up plans or any small accounts, but generally, we do not have a minimum.
- Do you have a maximum?
- We will discuss plans with a large number of employees and determine whether we will be able to successfully service you. Use the contact form below to get in touch with us.
- Do you provide personal financial planning?
- Yes, as a seperate service. We provide comprehensive financial planning for individuals and families. HIGHLAND Financial Advisors services are best suited for those with $1 million or more to invest. To learn more, click here